Electroplating Equipment for the Wire Industry
Precision Process manufactures cost effective equipment for cleaning, etching, and electroplating wire. We offer single or multi-strand, high-speed chemical processing for the industry’s common range of gauges. Our electroplating equipment for the wire industry provides tension and speed control as well as non-contact inspection gauging for operator feedback.
Experience makes the difference
Precision Process has extensive experience in developing electroplating equipment for the wire industry partially through its acquisition of the Carolinch Company. We provide turnkey wire electroplating equipment with full lifecycle support: from design and engineering through manufacturing, installation, and service. Packages include PLC with touchscreen, traverse winders, remote controlled rectifiers, full exhaust ventilation, and removable door panels. Precision Process specializes in designing changes to existing wire electroplating equipment that reduce production costs and provide more efficient use of materials.
For wire electroplating, Precision Process provides:
- Turnkey wire electroplating equipment at competitive prices
- Quick to build electroplating equipment that reduces lead times
- Electroplating equipment for the common range of gauges in the industry
- Single or multi-strand, high speed electrochemical processing
- Systems with tension and speed control and non-contact inspection gauging, to provide operator feedback of processed wire diameter